Thursday, August 21, 2014

Hip Kit Club | We Were Here

It's time to share a new layout and card today, for Hip Kit Club, using the August 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits!  I think I could just get this kit over and over every month and be completely happy!!  There are so many amazing papers and embellishments in this one, and I loved using all of them!




You can't have an awesome piece of paper like the Studio Calico "Three Hour Tour" pattern and not do a vacation or travel layout! I wanted to use some of the photos from a cruise that we went on, back in 2007. This is also the first time I have used 5 photos on a layout in a while!! I wanted my title area to stand out, so I mixed the Globe from Shimelle's collection with the Shimelle letter stickers and American Crafts Thickers. This gave me the idea of where to place my photos on the page. After I had my photos where I wanted them, I used some of the Crate Paper ephemera pieces and enamel dots to embellish around my photos.


The Gold chevron Washi Tape in the August 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits, is perfect for adding a pop to your projects. I used the Washi Tape to create my card base, by adding strips over the White cardstock. I continued the Gold theme, by using products from Crate Paper and My Mind's Eye on my card.

You can stop by the Hip Kit Shop to pick up the August 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits!  And if you're ready to see what's coming for September, visit the Blog to see what's included in each of the September 2014 Hip Kits & Add-On Kits!! 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment