Monday, August 11, 2014

Pinkfresh Studio | A Whole Lotta Layouts

It's the beginning of a new week and I'm here to share three new layouts with you today, using my Pinkfresh Studio goodies!  I love that the Pinkresh products compliment any type of layout, whether you are using a solid background, a patterned paper background or a neutral background.

Let's take a look at my layouts, using each of these types of backgrounds!




My A Splash of Summer layout has a White cardstock background and I added color using some Pinkfresh products and Color Shine.  I layered one of the Transparent 3x4 Cards from the Fresh Inspiration Kit over my photo and mixed some of the Transparent Inline Alphas from the kit, into my title.  The Neon Brad Stickers added another pop of Blue, that tied in with my color scheme and the Stitched Canvas Tag with Pockets added a little bit of texture and fun to my layout!

Supplies: Fresh Inspiration Limited Edition Kit; Neon Brad Stickers; Everyday Sayings




It can be fun to work with a patterned paper background and make your photo stand out with layers and embellishments.  I used several of the Pinkfresh Color Block Wood Veneers to bring attention to my photo and also added some stamping with the new Stamp sets.

Supplies:  Think Less Live More Stamp Set; Fresh Inspiration Limited Edition Kit; Color Block Navajo Arrows; Neon Brad Stickers; Vacation Chips 




If you want a mix of a little pattern and a cleaner background, then choose a paper that has a small or faint pattern or a small border around the edges.  This background paper had a pre-printed mist pattern, but I used some Color Shine to add a little more of the look.  I embellished with a couple of the Studio Puff Borders and the Drop Stickers Label Frames.  And the Ocean & Gold Alpha Stickers worked great for my layout title!

Supplies:  Ocean/Gold Foil Printed Alphas; Fresh Inspiration Limited Edition Kit; & Hello Stamp Set

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you found some inspiration for using your Pinkfresh Studio goodies!  And don't forget to check out the Shop for new items that have been recently added!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment