Wednesday, August 27, 2014

A Flair for Buttons | Oh Happy Day

Today, I have a new layout to share for A Flair for Buttons!!  I love using a patterned paper, that lends itself to a great design idea!  I started my Oh Happy Day layout by deciding to use three Flair Buttons from the Instalove 3 Flair set and the My Life Flair set 4.  My favorite colors are Yellow and Orange, so these 3 buttons were just calling my name!  And I knew I wanted to use them on a talk bubble patterned paper, that I had from Elle's Studio.




This background gave me a fun base for adding my Flair Buttons and embellishments.  I created a visual triangle with the Flair, by placing them from the top left hand side, to the right hand side of the page and in the bottom center of the page.  I also wanted to ground my Flair Buttons, so I added a small piece of patterned paper under two of them, and a tag with the date under the third button.  And since I love using Talk Bubbles, I added a few extras from the Small Talk cut file in my Etsy shop, The Cut Shoppe!

If you are looking for some Flair Buttons to create with, then make sure you stop by the A Flair for Buttons Shop to pick them up!  Here's a look at both sets and all of the Flair Buttons included in each one!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/154997347/instalove-3-flair?ref=shop_home_active_10

https://www.etsy.com/listing/119323833/my-life-flair-set-4?ref=shop_home_active_10&ga_search_query=my%2Blife

Supplies:  Flair Buttons:  A Flair for Buttons; Patterned Paper, Tags, Stamps, Letter Stickers, & Wood Veneers:  Elle's Studio; Small Talk cut file:  The Cut Shoppe;  Tiny Attacher:  Tim Holtz; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo

No comments:

Post a Comment