Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A Flair for Buttons | Love Captured

I have a new layout to share today, for A Flair for Buttons, using two of the Flair sets from the Etsy Shop!  If you're like me, then I am sure you love to embellish your layouts.  And Flair Buttons are perfect for that purpose!  You can add your Flair Buttons to other embellishments on your projects, for a one of a kind look!




I used the Flair Buttons to embellish the October Afternoon chipboard camera and the 3x4 Picture This Printable, from my Etsy store, The Cut Shoppe.  The Flair Buttons I used, are from the Krafty 1 set and the Number Phrases 1 set.  I love that the Buttons balance out my design, and blend in perfectly with the colors on my layout.  I only used one piece of patterned paper on this layout and let my other colors come from the photos, Flair Buttons, spray mist and embellishments.  And since I used a grid design on this layout, it wasy quick and easy to put together!

So next time you're looking through your embellishments, grab your Flair Buttons and see how you can liven up what you have on hand, and get those embellishments on a layout, card or project!

And don't forget to visit the A Flair for Buttons Shop, to check out the Flair sets, I used on my layout!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper:  Echo Park; Flair Buttons:  A Flair for Buttons; Counting Stars cut file & Picture This Printable:  The Cut Shoppe; Chipboard:  October Afternoon & Teresa Collins; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Wood Veneers & Stamps:  Elle's Studio; Enamel Dots:  Teresa Collins; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=l2-shopheader-name

No comments:

Post a Comment