Monday, January 16, 2012

Change is Good!

Well, we are starting the 3rd week of the New Year and I hope things have been great for you so far in 2012!  I decided today, that the time had come to make some changes to my Blog in honor of the new year!  Wood grain has become one of my favorite patterns in the past few months...and who knew that Blogger was on trend with just the perfect background for me.  I also used a digital kit from Cosmo Cricket to design my new page header.  Let me know what you think about the new design and if everything is presented in an informative manner.  I always enjoy your feedback!  My hubby suggested I go to Google for some help, because I wanted to create the tabs at the top of my page, but I wasn't exactly sure how to do that.  Of course, there was a video tutorial (I think YouTube has one for just about everything now) and it was pretty darn simple.  I have several new tabs, where you can read about me, check out my Scrapbook resume, look at some of my work, and you can also check out and use some of the sketches I've designed.  So take a few minutes to look around, I hope you like what you see!!!

And a quick Hey, Look Forward to This note:  This Friday, January 20, Frosted Designs will be hosting a Winter Blog Hop.  Come join us for lots of inspiration, fun, and some giveaways.  There will be a main giveaway through Frosted Designs, and I am sure some of the DT members will do giveaways on their individual Blogs...I know I will have one here!!  So check back Friday for the fun and you could be one of the lucky winners!!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your blog look! Fab job with the header!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the wood and cute banners

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really digging your new look! The wood grain is fabulous as well as the great Cosmo Cricket designs! I want to hire you to make mine look put together like yours! :) I also really like the tabs at the top! So easy to get to what you want instead of having to search for it! It is very well organized!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! It really looks great, Ashley. I need a blog makeover, but I have no idea where to start. I've just been using what blogger offers. I love your header!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley this looks awesome! Love thenwoodgrain and great job with the tabs. My blog is due for a makeover, too. I plan to do it before the month is over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new look. You might have to give me a few pointers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new blog Ashley!! I need to get to working on mine a bit but for now, it is okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ashley, your new look is great. I, too, love the barn wood look and have been using it a lot on my LOs. Thanks for the sketches. I'll revisit them from time to time. Copied and pasted one today that I just may use before the day's over. Congrats on all the hard work and the good things that are coming to you because of that.

    ReplyDelete