Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Two ANNOUNCEMENTS Today!!

First off, I would like to share with you, that my layout "Leaf Wars" is one of three up for vote for Little Yellow Bicycle's Fall/Winter Sketch Challenge.  I would really love it, if you could take just a couple of seconds to vote for my layout.  You can vote one of two ways:

1.  If you have Facebook, you can click HERE and just "Like" my page...it's that easy!!

2.  If you are not a Facebook-er, you can go to the LYB Blog and just leave a comment under the post, saying you would like to vote for my layout.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!  :)



In other news...Have you always wanted to be a part of an amazing Design Team??!!  Then look no further!!  Frosted Designs has a call up today for new Team Members!!  You will definitely want to check this out.  I have been on Frosted Designs for my first six moth term and these Ladies are so amazing!!  Please don't sell yourself short, if you think you shouldn't try out...DON'T do that!!  Send in your application and who knows...you could be joining the Team for the next term!!  To find out all you need to know to apply, head HERE and check out the Design Team application info and requirements.

1 comment:

  1. Voted for you Ashley!! Such a wonderful page!! You are great inspiration to all of us! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete