Friday, January 13, 2012

Sketch Support - My First Reveal!!

I can't believe that today is my first reveal for being on the 2012 DT for Sketch Support!  It's hard to believe this is my first one to share, because I've actually already completed 4 layouts from Allison's amazing sketches.  Working so far ahead gives my poor little brain a work out!  :)  I'm sure that most of you have been over to the Blog to check out the Two Page Sketch #24.  My fellow DT members have come up with some amazing takes on this versatile sketch.  If you haven't been over yet this week, take a minute to pop over to the Blog and check it out.  Also, make sure you find us on Facebook and "like" the Sketch Support page.  You can keep up with the amazing layouts the Ladies are posting and get a heads up on some of the great giveaways that take place throughout the year.

So without further ado, here is my take on the Two Page sketch:




I decided to have a little bit of grungy/inky fun with this one!!  I inked around the edges of my page and added ink to some bubble wrap and stamped it on my background paper.

To see the variations I made from the sketch, head over to the Sketch Support Blog and check out today's post!!

Supplies - Cardstock:  Bazzill; Patterned Paper & Stickers:  Echo Park; Alphabets:  American Crafts, Cosmo Cricket; Brads:  Bazzill; Ink:  Memento; Baker's Twine:  The Twinery; Punches:  Anna Griffin, Martha Stewart; Embroidery Floss:  Janlynn; Other:  Notebook Paper, Bubble Wrap

8 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee those photos...and loving the little hearts on the "O"! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Ashley!! I am so excited for you being on this team, can' wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your first project! I love it (but I love all your layouts) ;) I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Ashley!! This is great! I love the little banner under your journaling, and the fun ornaments. Very well put together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO! I like the colors & the ornaments. Have fun with the sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super LO Ashley, great photos and fab details, I like the baubles a lot!

    Have a great weekend!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ashley... this is darling! The photos are so sweet and I love the way you have the ornaments hanging on the layout! Beautiful!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work, Ashley! Congrats on your assignment to the DT!

    ReplyDelete