Thursday, January 12, 2012

PUBLISHED!! CK Scrapbooking Ideas for Every Season

I have some great news to share today!  The new Special Issue of Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooking Ideas for Every Season has been released...and I have a layout in this issue!!  


I couldn't believe it when I was contacted in May of 2011 and asked if I would like to accept an assignment for this issue!!  After I got up from the floor, I responded with a definite YES!!  :)  It has been so difficult keeping it under wraps for that long, too.  But time flies, and I hope you will pick up this issue and check out some of the amazing work by some very talented Scrapbookers!

My layout is included in the Spring section of the magazine.  I really wanted the focus of this layout to be on the pictures, so I decided to keep the photos fairly large and keep my embellishments to a minimum.  But I think they still complement the page and I really love the cute, Country Drive papers from Echo Park alongside the colors in my photos.  So here is a look at my page...and I must say that I am completely honored to be included in a magazine with these Ladies, who I consider to be giants in the Scrapbooking industry and they are the ones I look to for inspiration.

 
Thanks for stopping by and keep an eye out this Summer, because I have two Reader's Pick Poll layouts that will be appearing in Creating Keepsakes...and maybe another surprise here or there!!  ;)

10 comments:

  1. Wow....how exciting for you!!! I would love to be published some day.....This is a well deserved honor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! That IS a long time to keep things under wraps! But very well deserved and I commend your patience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting Ashley! That is amazing that you were able to keep under wraps for so long! Amazing layout and very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! That is so exciting!! I am not surprised though... you are one talented lady!! I can't wait to go check it out! Congratulations!

    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Ashley! Looks like it is going to be an awesome year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! Your layout is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I saw the issue in the store the other day ... It is a great issue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Your LOs are so cute! How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally awesome!!! I haven't seen the issue yet but will have to buy one when I am out of town this next weekend!! BTW, I love your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is fantastic - congratulations! Think I saw this at Joann's, so I'll have to pick up a copy soon.

    ReplyDelete