Monday, February 11, 2013

Enjoy Today

I have a new layout to share today for Artful Delight, using the February Kit.  I love the versatility in this Kit and I mixed together some of the Basic Grey papers and Authentique papers for this page.




  
I like using patterned papers for my full background sheets, but the pattern is usually a little more subtle.  I thought it would be fun to take a more graphic approach with the Black chevron paper and then mix in some of the Pinks, Yellows, and Blues from the Kit.  And I wanted to use a fun little technique that I saw Diana Waite do and I tried to find the layout where she used it, but of course I couldn't remember where it was when I needed it!  But she created some cute little squares and then cut a triangle and placed it in a pattern over the squares.  I used the technique as a little border under my photo. One of my favorites in this kit, is the pack of Maya Road stamps.  They have tiny words and heart shapes, and I used them to stamp the word "love" multiple times and to add some of the tiny hearts to my page.

Supplies:  Artful Delight February Kit; Flair Button:  A Flair for Buttons; Spray Mist;  Studio Calico


No comments:

Post a Comment