Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Paper Bakery - The Full Reveal!

Hi faithful Readers!  :)  Just wanted to pop in for a quick post, sharing the full reveal of my first layout for The Paper Bakery.  I was up with my first post as one of the new DT members, this past Saturday, and I shared a Tag I created with the February Kit "Days of the Week" and the February Project Kit "Our Day".  And I gave a little tease of the layout I created, but I shared the full page on The Paper Bakery Blog.  So, in case you missed it, here it is...

 



If you would like to check out a little more info. about how this layout came together, you can visit my POST on The Paper Bakery Blog.  I also decided to enter my layout in the MME/Gossamer Blue Guest Designer contest, since I got to play with some of the new MME Unforgettable collection.  There is definitely some stiff competition, and I am not expecting to be chosen at all, but I thought it would be fun to give it a go and enter anyway!!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment