Saturday, February 23, 2013

Let's Party Mini Album

Happy Saturday Peeps!  Hope you are looking forward to a good weekend!  We are supposed to have some rain moving in, so I think it will be a perfect time to stay in and do some crafting.  :)  Speaking of crafting, I have a fun new project to share with you using the February Project Kit "Our Day", mixed with the February Kit "Days of the Week" from The Paper BakeryThis month's Project Kit includes a great little 4x6 Mini Album from Farmhouse Paper Co.  I received both of the Kits for this month from Sarah, and she said..."have fun mixing the two"... and that's exactly what I did!  :)  I used a little bit of everything from the Kits in this Mini Album...MME papers, Stick Pins, Custom Flair Buttons, Sequins, Doilies, Thickers, Sticker Alphas, Washi Tape...you name it, it's in there!  So here's a look at the Mini all finished up:

   











I wanted to keep my photo size consistent throughout the Mini, so I printed each one of them at 2.5x2.5.  This gave me plenty of room on each of the 4x6 pages to add a mix of patterned papers and various embellishments from the Kits.  You could work with several photo sizes for this album...square photos, like I used...or 3x4, 3.5x5, or all the way up to 4x6.  You could add a full 4x6 photo to one side of the mini and then use the opposing page for your paper, embellishments and journaling.

One of my faves in the Kits, has to be the Custom Flair Buttons, that Sarah has started to add to the Shop.  There are several included in the Kit and she also has packs for sale in the Shop.

And, if you are a Kit subscriber, you will receive an awesome page of Printables with this month's Kit!


If you're looking for a Kit Club, The Paper Bakery could be just the place for you!  Sarah gave us a run down on some of the upcoming Kits and they will be A-MAZ-ING!!  Lots of yummy stuff over the next few months.  And you definitely can't go wrong with Custom Flair in your Kit and Custom Printables or Silhouette Cuts rotated each month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment