Monday, February 18, 2013

Rad Dude

It's Monday (again!), and I have a new layout to share with you for Artful Delight!  I actually put this layout together in a short amount of time, by using some of the bits and pieces I had left over from the previous two layouts with this Kit.  I like to keep my scraps with the Kit, until the end of the month, because I never know what I might want to use on future pages.  The negative cloud piece was left over from last week's layout and the Yellow chevron pieces were left over from the first layout I did with the Kit.





I kept the patterned paper on this one simple and just went with the wood grain background from October Afternoon's Farm Girl collection.  Then I mixed in a few scraps from the other papers I've cut from the Kit.  The arrow Silhouette file is such a fun cut and I love using it on my pages.  I decided not to back it this time, but to leave it open and let the wood grain show through.  I pulled in a few extra embellishments for this page, that weren't included in the Kit:  Ormolu Flair Button, Studio Calico Wood Veneers, Silhouette Print & Cut Talk Bubble, and a touch of Red cardstock.  But that's one of the great things about Kits...you can use them as is, or grab a few items from your stash and mix those in too.

Next Monday, I'll have my last layout for Artful Delight, with the February Kit, and then it won't be long before Leeanne shares the March Scrapbooking and Card Kits!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment