Saturday, February 16, 2013

Something I Haven't Done in a Long Time!

I just finished up a layout for...wait for it.......the My Mind's Eye February Sketch Challenge!  This is a little unprecedented, because I don't think I've created a layout specifically for a challenge, in months and months and months.  Most everything I do these days, is for DT work and that is okay with me because that's what I LOVE to do.  DT layouts are my "for fun" layouts.  :)  But by some miracle, I am way ahead on all of my DT assignments and I just got some of the new Boy Crazy line by MME in the mail today, so I thought I would give their sketch challenge a shot!!  Here is what I came up with:





  


I have to say, that I pretty much covet this line!!  How cute is it for mischevious little boys??!!  The patterns are so fun and I love the mix of Red, Blue, and Yellow!  I used some of the Decorative Brads and Decorative Buttons to embellish my page...and threw in some of the new Heidi Swapp Tinsel Color Shine (that I bought today at Michael's of all places) and one of the cute Ormolu Flair Buttons.  And of course, I had to get some Cameo action on my page!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek, and if you missed my first post for The Paper Bakery, you can see it HERE.

Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Journaling Card, Brads, & Buttons:  My Mind's Eye; Flair Button:  Ormolu; Color Shine Spray:  Heidi Swapp; Date Stamp:  American Crafts; Font:  Abadi MT Condensed Extra Bold



No comments:

Post a Comment