Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lego Mania

On Monday, Get It Scrapped! share an article on Bold Stripes.  It's one of 2013's fashion trends and a fun look to incorporate into your scrapbook pages.

  



My husband bought a Lego set for each of the kids and they immediately wanted to sit down and start putting them together.  When I started this page, with the assignment for Bold Stripes in mind, this Amy Tan patterned paper immediately popped into my head.  I love the various colors in the stripes and thought it resembled stacked blocks, which goes along with the Lego theme on my page.  I paired the Bold Stripes with a light Gray grid pattern from Studio Calico, which reminded me of an architectural pattern, which also works well with the theme of my layout. 

Supplies:  Patterned Paper & Flair Button:  Amy Tangerine; Wood Veneers & Spray Mist:  Studio Calico; Font:  Abadi Condensed MT; Date Stamp:  American Crafts; Other: Toothpicks, Embroidery Floss & Paper Clip

No comments:

Post a Comment