Monday, February 25, 2013

Everything but the Kitchen Sink...

Yep, that's pretty much what I put on my last layout for this month, using the February Kit from Artful Delight!  I put together a hodge podge of all of the products in this one and it is kind of one of those layouts that I can't decide if I love it or if I hate it!!  :)  I think the bow/ribbon might be throwing me off, because it's not something I normally use on my layouts, but hey, it's always fun to try something different!  But overall, I am happy with the page and I liked the layering and the way the title turned out.




    
I used several of the kraft tags, included in the kit.  I thought the oval shaped tag with the scalloped edge, would work perfectly as a little sun element peeking out from behind my cloud.  And I layered two of the other tags, to use as my journaling spot and the base for some layering with the butterfly sticker and the flowers that are included in the Kit.

Since this was the last page with this month's Kit, I thought it would be fun to post the other pages I did for February, just to get a look at the variety you can get from the Artful Delight Kits!

February 4th:

 

February 11th:


February 18th:


Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check back next Monday, to see what I do with the new March Kit from Artful Delight!


No comments:

Post a Comment