Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Flair for Buttons | On the Set


Camera Flair is always on the top of my list!  I love all of the fun, different camera themes that are available in the A Flair for Buttons shop.  So when I decided to use a selfie photo from my recent filming for Scrapbook Soup TV, I knew camera themed flair buttons were the way to go!


I thought it would be fun to create the whole theme of the page, around the camera idea.  I cut a large camera from Gold foil paper on my Cameo and also cut some smaller shutter die cuts.  I backed the shutter die cuts with different patterned papers, and then use several Flair Buttons from the Shop, to add to the center. 



I love that the Flair Buttons work perfectly with the camera die cuts, to reinforce the theme of my layout!  The Shop is currently on a little vacation, but make sure you visit once it's back open, to check out all of the fun camera flair.  You can find the Point & Shoot Flair, which is one of the ones I used on my layout!

Supplies:  Flair Buttons:  A Flair for Buttons; WIDN Kit:  Felicity Jane; Cut Files:  The Cut Shoppe; Thickers:  American Crafts; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?show_panel=true

No comments:

Post a Comment