Monday, May 4, 2015

Hip Kit Club | You're Cute Indeed

Over the weekend, Hip Kit Club, hosted a National Scrapbook Day in the Facebook Member Forum.  The Design Team has been posting fun challenges all weekend!  I was up with my challenge yesterday afternoon, and wanted to stop in and share the layout I created for my challenge, Stitching!




I created some hand-made star embellishments, by tracing various size stars, poking holes with a paper piercer, and stitching with White embroidery floss.  I also added machine stitching down the center of each of the stars.

I also have a new Process Video to go along with my layout!



There is still time to play along with this weekend's challenges!  You can visit the Hip Kit Club Member Forum on Facebook and find all of the challenge albums under photos.  Layouts must be added to the coordinating challenge album by midnight, Tuesday, May 5th.  Winners will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the Hip Kit Club Online Shop and winners will be announced on Thursday, May 7th.

We also have a FREE Cut File set available for download in the Facebook group, so make sure you stop by to download it!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?show_panel=true

No comments:

Post a Comment