Monday, March 14, 2016

UmWow Studio Guest Designer | True Love

Happy Monday!  I'm stopping in to share my second layout, for this month, as the Guest Designer with UmWow Studio!


What's more fun than cute chipboard shapes?...how about making a shape with the chipboard pieces! I received so many fun products from UmWow, and I wanted a way to use as many of the chipboard pieces as possible. So I thought it would be fun to use the pieces to create the word Love on my layout. I used the large arrow from the Chevron Arrow chipboard with a mix of the XOXO Mash chipboard.  



I love the look of the large title element. I decided to keep all of the chipboard natural, to create a neutral look that worked perfectly with the Documentary collection from Dear Lizzy.

There are so many more awesome items in the UmWow Studio Shop, so make sure you stop by to check them out!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment