Friday, March 18, 2016

A Flair for Buttons | Ooh La La

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from A Flair for Buttons to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.
  

Frames and Flair make a great combo!  I love using frames on layouts for your photos, and for adding embellishments.  I thought it would be fun to use a large die cut with multiple frames and use some of the open spots to add Flair Buttons from the Chalkboard Valentines 2 Flair.


I used the C'est La Vie collection from Pink Paislee for this layout, and I thought the contrast of the Black & White on the Chalkboard Valentines 2 Flair would would work perfectly with the colors from the collection.  I had plenty of open spaces to add the Flair inside the frame shapes, so I placed them in a visual triangle.  The Black stands out and draws your eye around the page.




The die cut frames are also perfect for adding multiple photos and patterned paper.  I used the extra frames to add more embellishments from the C'est La Vie collection and I like how they work with the designs on the Flair Buttons.

I love to come up with different design ideas every month, for incorporating Flair from the A Flair for Buttons Shop!  Check out all of the available sets, and I know you will be inspired to create something fabulous with your Flair!
Il_570xN.716778851_6ljz
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment