Wednesday, March 9, 2016

UmWow Studio Guest Designer!

I was excited to receive some awesome UmWow Studio goodies from owner, DeeDee Catron!  She has so many fun designs in her shop!  I created two layouts with the chipboard pieces and Flair she sent to me, and I'm stopping in today to share my first layout.


I love a grid design! It's great for adding a whole lot of embellishments. I chose a grid design patterned paper from the Starshine collection from Shimelle, and I knew it would work perfectly for adding lots of the fun chipboard pieces from UmWowStudio


The Love Speech Bubbles were just the right sizes for the grids on the patterned paper. I placed all of the the chipboard pieces first, and then added my photo, title and more embellishments for each of the spaces on the grid design.


Make sure you visit the UmWow Studio website to check out all of the amazing products in the Shop.  And check back next week, to see the second layout I created!


https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment