Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Bella Blvd. Guest Designer!

It's always fun to Guest Design for the amazing scrapbook companies that are out there!  I was so excited to be invited to guest with Bella Blvd. for the month of March!  They have some great new releases and I used them to create three layouts and a page in my Journaling Bible!

HELLO ADORABLE U


It was hard to decide where to start, with the cute collections I received from Bella Blvd. For my first layout, I chose the Sweet, Sweet Spring collection. I used the B side of the Easy Breezy patterned paper for my background, and created a fun design behind my photo with messy circle cut files. And the phrases from the Hello There Chipboard Words were perfect for creating a stand out title over the messy circles and my photo.



ADVENTURE FOUND

The patterns and colors in The Zoo Crew collection are so fun! The Snake Skin patterned paper immediately caught my eye, and I knew I had to use it. I wanted the patterned paper as my background, but needed a way to tone it down, to allow my photo and embellishments to stand out. So I cut a background cut file from White cardstock and layered it over the Snake Skin patterned paper, to break it up a bit. And for this layout, I decided to add some color to the Chipboard Words that I used for the title. I chose a Yellow and Light Blue Gelato and colored over the words “Today” and “Adventure”. Then I just used the tip of my finger to spread the color over the chipboard.

BEAUTIFUL INSIDE & OUT


I am so in love with the new She Blooms collection. I wanted to use all of it on just one layout!! After much deliberation, I decided to create a bold, contrasting look with Black & White and color. I chose the 3x4s patterned paper and used the Black & White stripes on the B side for my background. Then I cut a large title from three of the colored patterned papers, and added machine stitching to each letter. I fussy cut some of the pretty flowers from the She Blooms patterned paper, and layered them behind my photo, to help it stand out from the bold background paper.



ISAIAH 40:8


Because I love the She Blooms collection so much, I just had to use it on one more project. It’s perfect for creating layouts or using it in your Journaling Bible or faith journals. I used the stickers and fussy cut flowers along with the verse: “The grass withers and the flowers fade, but the word of our God stands forever.” Isaiah 40:8 I love knowing that God’s Word is eternal and that it is constantly blooming in the hearts of new believers and those who are already believers, as He teaches us new things in His Word.



You can find more inspiration with these collections on the Bella Blvd. Blog! 


https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment