Wednesday, June 29, 2016

A Flair for Buttons | Smile, Life Is Beautiful

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from A Flair for Buttons to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.

I have a thing for words and phrases...whether it's a sticker, patterned paper or a Flair Button!  So, it goes without saying, that I am a BIG fan of the Word Flair set, in the A Flair for Buttons Shop!  I recently picked up the new Life Is Beautiful collection from Fancy Pants, and I knew I wanted to use a couple of the Word Flair buttons to go with it.


I decided to use one of the cut files from The Cut Shoppe, from the product swap with AFFB!  I cut the flower wreath from White cardstock, fairly large, and then placed it on my background paper slightly off center.  Then I started adding my Flair Buttons, embellishments and photo inside the flower wreath cut file!



The Life Is Beautiful collection comes with a set of flair, that is a little bit larger than the buttons in the AFFB Shop.  I thought it would be fun to mix one of the Fancy Pants flair in with the Word Flair for a contrast of size.  And I placed them on the layout in a visual triangle, to help guide the eye around the inside of the cut file.



You can find the Word Flair set in the A Flair for Buttons Shop, along with many other sets that include fun words and phrases!  Make sure you stop by to check them out!!

Il_570xN.327081221

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment