Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Hip Kit Club | Hello Adventure

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from Hip Kit Club to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.

My new layout for Hip Kit Club this week is based on the August Mood Board.  I loved the circle garland on this month's Mood Board and the color scheme on the bottom left corner. So I put the two together, to create a fun design! I used a two inch punch to cut circles from the Crate Paper Cute Girl patterned paper. Then I placed the punched circles on a piece of White cardstock from the August Cardstock Add-On Kit. Once I had them in place, I added machine stitching to connect the circles. 



After adding my photo and some of the August cut files, I started embellishing the circles with a variety of embellishments from Crate Paper and our Hip Kit Club Exclusive ephemera pieces. For the title I combined more Crate Paper goodies and the Thickers from the Dear Lizzy Saturday collection. Then I finished things up with a few My Mind's Eye Hooray enamel dots and added the date with the Amy Tangerine Oh Happy Life stickers.



If you're inspired by our August Mood Board, you can play along with this week's Weekly Challenge by posting your layout on the Weekly Challenge thread in the Hip Kit Club Member Forum on Facebook!  

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe 

No comments:

Post a Comment