Friday, August 5, 2016

Hip Kit Club | You & Me Together

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from Hip Kit Club to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.

I'm stopping in today to share my newest layout for Hip Kit Club!  I used the July cut file and one of our Hip Kit Club Exclusive papers, with the Silhouette sketch pens to create my own text background for this layout. I added Yellow watercolor to the drawn words for an extra pop of color in the back and then layered the die cut words over the background paper.



I embellished around my photo with a few products from American Crafts and Pink Paislee. I also added some of our Hip Kit Club Exclusive puffy stickers and ephemera pieces around the photo. I really liked the contrast of the black & white words with the Pink and Yellow on the layout. I hope you've found some fun inspiration this week for using text/alphas on your layout!



If you want to see how the layout came together make sure you check out my new process video!



https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe 

No comments:

Post a Comment