Thursday, August 18, 2016

A Flair for Buttons | You Are Loved

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from A Flair for Buttons to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.

Every once in a while, I like to create a layout that uses a lot of words or phrases.  This kind of layout, can make it a little tricky for me to choose a main title, so I decided to go with a Flair Button from the Just Words 2 Flair set from A Flair for Buttons as the title of this layout.  I chose the You Are Loved button and placed it on a tag, that I layered over my photo, to help it stand out.


I added all of the words and phrases on the left hand side of the layout, and placed the photo on the right hand side, with fewer embellishments.  I liked the way the You Are Loved button looked layered over the photo and I wanted one other Flair Button to place on the far right hand side of the photo.  This helped add balance around the photo area.

 
The photo Flair Button from the Arrows and Camera Flair 2 set was perfect, because it went with the theme of the layout and had neutral colors.  I created a cluster with the Flair Button, sticker and enamel dot to add interest around the photo, since the majority of embellishments were on the left side of the layout.


If you need some fresh inspiration for titles on your layouts, then make sure you check out all of the word and phrase flair in the A Flair for Buttons shop!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe 


No comments:

Post a Comment