Monday, August 29, 2016

Stretch Your Sketch Series Conclusion

It's Week 4 of the Stretch Your Sketch YouTube series, that Missy Whidden and I have been doing over this past month.  We're wrapping things up by altering the sketch this week.  If you haven't had a chance to check out the series, I hope you'll head over and subscribe to our channels and start with the Week 1 video.  You can also download the sketch we've been working with and a FREE Cut File set (the link is included in the comments section on each of the videos).


I used one large circle this week, to take the place of the multiple, smaller circles.  I wanted to use the heart/circle cut file in the center of the layout and place my photo behind the heart shape.  I have a short screen capture, showing how I altered the cut file in Silhouette Studio, so make sure you check out the video!


Since this is the final week, I wanted to post all of the layouts I created based on the sketch.  It's fun to see how the layouts changed a little each week, while still working with the same sketch design.

Week 1:  As Is


Week 2:  Flip It


Week 3:  Resize It


Week 4:  Alter It




You can find each week's video here:

Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4 

And make sure you visit Missy's channel to see all of her videos for the Series! 

No comments:

Post a Comment