Monday, January 7, 2013

13 Going on Always

Happy Monday Folks!  I can't believe that I have finished up posts with my December Kit from Artful Delight, and I'm already moving on to the January Kit.  Leeanne never disappoints when she puts these Kits together.  The January Kit has some great "love" themed papers, that are made up of gorgeous colors...Pinks, Reds, Teals, and Grays!  There are also a lot of fun embellishments with this one...a great sticker sheet, Pearls, chipboard pieces, tulle, buttons, roses, stamp set and some paper punch outs.  Here is what I created for my first layout this month, with the kit:




Everything on this page is from the Kit, other than the Washi Tape.  I used my Cameo with the Red cardstock to cut the pretty heart pattern and the Black Tulle from the Kit to make the large flower.  I just grabbed one of my Glubbers and rolled the tulle in on itself and added one of the rosettes from the Kit to the center.  This page is also based on the Artful Delight sketch for this month, and you can come play along with us.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment