Wednesday, January 30, 2013

December Daily...DONE!

Well, I am pretty excited to say, that I finished up my 2012 December Daily...and only a month after Christmas, too.  That is definitely a BIG accomplishment.  I finished up my album for 2011 within the week before this last Christmas, so I am definitely way ahead of the game this year.  I had a lot of fun mixing in so many products on my December Daily and was so excited to win one of the Kitschy Kristmas Kits from Paper Issues.  Having all of my papers and embellishments ready ahead of time, really helped me to stay on top of working on my album.

Before I share the final pages, here are the links to the first three posts, so you can check out the complete album:

December Daily Part 1 

December Daily Part 2

December Daily Part 3











I tried not to use a lot of bulky embellishments, but my album is still pretty thick.  Thankfully it all fit in the binder album I picked up at Michael's.  But I've learned something new each year, for the past 3 years, that I've been doing a December Daily...so for Christmas 2013, I will definitely look for an album with a wider binding!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment