Monday, January 14, 2013

Happily Ever After Together

It's a new week and a new layout for Artful Delight!  We are moving closer to Valentine's Day and this Kit has some great papers and embellishments for your Valentine's or loved themed pages.  I took more of an every day approach to this week's layout, using a photo of my hubby with two of our kids.  And there is something very rare about this layout...I used the Black cardstock as my full background.  That rarely happens, because I always feel like I can't make the Black work, but I loved the effect on this page.


 

  
I love the doily patterned paper that is included in this kit, because it is great for fussy cutting!  I cut out several of the shapes and placed them around my layout.  The only extras, not included in the kit, are the Baker's Twine, flair button, and the mist that I used to color the "XOXO" chipboard piece.

Don't forget, to check out the Artful Delight Blog and see what the other Team members are doing with this month's Kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment