Tuesday, January 22, 2013

This Happened 2012

We all know time flies, and we are already getting close to reaching the end of January!!  So now is a great time to sit down and look back on some of your photos from 2012...or maybe 2011...1995??!!  HA!  We all photos sitting around that need to be scrapped, so I am here to share a fun idea with you today, for Love My Tapes.  Why not do a Year In Review page?  With the popularity of small, square photos this can be a fun and easy page to put together.  I decided to do a layout based on 2012 and picked a significant photo from each month.  I printed the photos at 2.5x2.5 and then cut each one, with thin White border around it.  I set my page up similar to a calendar and then I broke out my Washi Tape, to use as month banners for each photo.





I added strips of tape to White cardstock and then cut the name of each month on the Cameo.  I used toothpicks for the banner and placed them over each of the photos.  I debated on using a colored paper behind the month names, but decided just to do a Brown outline with my fine point Zig pen.  I used a few embellishments, but didn't want to overdo it, because the photos took up a large part of my page.

So why not take a look back over your photos and see what kind of fun theme you can come up with for a Year In Review page, and figure out some inventive ways to work in your rolls of LMT Washi Tape!!


No comments:

Post a Comment