Monday, January 28, 2013

Love This

I am not a Project Lifer, but I still love participating in the Photo A Day challenge.  Some of those photos are just snapped and live in Instagram and Facebook, but others will sometimes end up as the subject of a layout.  That's exactly what happened with the photo for January 18th.  The photo prompt that day, was Shadow.  I decided to get the kids together and take a fun shot of their shadows together.  I love the way the photo turned out and decided to use it along with the January Kit from Artful Delight.  This page came together surprisingly easy and it is one of my favorites using the January Kit.
 


 
The Teal patterned paper with the Cloud cut out, was actually a left over piece that I used on my Just Play layout from last Monday.  I just grabbed it from the pack and layered it behind my photo.  I also fussy cut around one of the other negative cut clouds and added it as a second cloud.  And I had some fun using the BoBunny Jewels and Stamps.  I used the banner stamps on some of the paper in the Kit and then just cut them out, to layer under my photo.

Artful Delight will be revealing the February Kit soon, so make sure you check it out and get one for yourself.  And make sure you check in with my Blog on Mondays during the month of February, to see what I create with the Kit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment