Sunday, January 13, 2013

Creative Scrappers Sketch #243

I am excited to be sharing another layout with you, for Creative Scrappers...and my first one for 2013!  Our Sketch Designers are an amazingly talented group of Ladies, and I love working with their sketches.  This week's Sketch was designed by Juliana Michaels and was so much fun to work with.  Here is my take:






I loved the fun banner pennants Juliana added to this sketch!  I mixed up my banner shapes a little bit, just to add in a fun element.  And I still had a lot of goodies in my November Kit, Gather, from Paper Issues so I broke it out for this layout.  I like to use a variety of colors, but I have to admit that the ones on this layout are my favorite.  I am an Autumn girl at heart and the saturated jewel tones of the Yellow, Red, Teal, and Brown just work so well together.  And, of course, I had to work in some wood veneers and I added some paint dots to this one.

So, if you're looking for a fun start to your 2013, come play along with us at Creative Scrappers!!  Our Sponsor for this month is My Creative Scrapbook.  Can't wait to see your take on Juliana's sketch!!

Supplies Used:  Patterned Paper:  Studio Calico & Pebbles; Wood Veneers & Spray Mist:  Studio Calico; Washi Tape;  Love My Tapes; Mask:  The Crafter's Workshop; Pen:  Sakura; Stickers:  Echo Park; Mini Clothes Pin:  Canvas Corp; Acrylic Paint:  Folk Art  


No comments:

Post a Comment