Sunday, December 30, 2012

Creative Scrappers Sketch #241

Happy almost 2013!!  Not quite there yet, but almost!  This is my almost last Blog post for 2012...I will actually have two going up tomorrow...one for Artful Delight and one for Love My Tapes...so a busy end to this year! But back to today!!  :)  We have a fabulous new sketch up today at Creative Scrappers, by none other than the very talented Kristine Davidson!  She is our fearless leader at CS and always creates amazing sketches (and amazing work on her Blog!!).  I have to admit, that when we first received this sketch, I was a lot intimidated.  If you look closely at the sketch, you will see, that it is part of the logo for the new header at Creative Scrappers!!  Talk about pressure.  I did put it off, a little longer than I normally would, but eventually inspiration hit and I ended up loving the final layout!!






I really loved Kristine's sketch as is, so I didn't change anything about it.  I did use snowflakes in place of the stars, to better fit the theme of my page.  And I used a lot of 6x6 paper pads for my patterned papers on this one.  I haven't had any 6x6 pads in my stash until recently and somehow within a matter of 2 weeks, I ended up with 5 of them!  They definitely come in handy, and I might just have to keep adding more of them to my collection!

You are definitely going to want to play along with this one, so come link up with us over at Creative Scrappers!!  You could win from our December Sponsor, Deena Zielger!

And don't forget, to stop in tomorrow and check out my last two posts for 2012!!

Products Used - Cardstock:  American Crafts; Patterned Paper:  Studio Calico & Crate Paper; Buttons & Brads:  American Crafts; Wood Veneers & Spray Mist:  Studio Calico; Stickers:  Pebbles; Fonts:  Eurostile & Scriptina; Washi Tape:  Love My Tapes; Baker's Twine:  The Twinery; Punch:  Marvy


No comments:

Post a Comment