Thursday, December 13, 2012

December Daily Part 2

Things are still running smoothly with the December Daily!  Most days I have been able to get each page done on that day.  I had to carry over last night's photo to today and get it in the album, because we went to visit Santa and then came home with sick kiddos.  So I didn't have time to get the page done last night.  So, I am back today to share pages from December 6 through December 12.


One of the great things about the binder albums is that you can add in bits and pieces.  I was able to add our Christmas card for this year, right into the album.




This was a happy surprise, while I was out shopping for some Christmas gifts.  I ran into Santa and Mrs. Claus at Wal-Mart!!  I guess it's true, that every body shops at Wal-Mart.









 

If you are working on a December Daily this year, I hope you are having as much fun as I am.  I plan on being back  next Thursday with the next installment of pages.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment