Monday, December 24, 2012

I Believe in Santa Claus

And I hope you do too, because he'll be on his way visiting all of the kids tonight!!  Santa came early for me, when he delivered my December Kit for Artful Delight!  It was filled with lots of Christmas-y papers and embellishments, that I've loved using on my pages this month. But before I get too much further into the post, I would like to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you, my very faithful Blog readers!!  I really do love reading your comments and I always check back on each post, to see if I have any new ones and read through each one!  And I also love visiting your Blogs and finding inspiration in your layouts and projects!

Okay, so onto the good stuff!!  My favorite thing about this month's Kit, has been the variety in patterns and the traditional Christmas colors, with a little bit of the non-traditional mixed in.  I would say that kind of describes my personality...traditional, with a little bit of non-traditional thrown in!!  :)  I always love scrapping the photos of the kids with Santa.  The girls will go up by themselves for individual pics, but we still haven't convinced the little guy that Santa is a-okay!  He will go up with the girls or all of us, but he isn't having a by myself moment with Santa!!  And I have to say our middle daughter was a trooper for this photo, because she had actually started coming down with sickness right before we went to see Santa.  I asked her if she could just smile for a couple of photos and then we could get home so she could rest. And she did a great job!!




The only extras I used, that weren't included in the Kit, were the wood veneer snowflakes and the White snowflake stickers.  And I did a lot of cutting with my Cameo for this one...the flourish at the top of the page, the Polaroid for my journaling, and all of the letters for my title.  I am sure my poor Thickers are wondering where I've gone, since I got the Cameo!!

Well, that's it for today!  I hope you enjoy all of your Christmas festivities and time with family and friends!!  And make sure you eat lots of yummy holiday goodies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment