Monday, December 10, 2012

The Christmas Candy Thief

It's Monday, so that means I have a new layout to share for Artful Delight!  There is such a great mix of patterned paper and embellishments in this Kit!  I used more the of the traditional Christmas colors on this layout, but threw in a pop of the ice Blue paper, for a touch of fun on my page.



 
I used the punch out pieces, from the Fancy Pants Home for Christmas banner page, to make the cute little Christmas trees on my layout.  And I added one of the chipboard snowflakes, brads, and some of the ribbon included in the kit, to "decorate" the larger tree.

I really love the Simple Stories sticker sheet that is included with this Kit.  It has the regular size alphas and the two different colors of the teeny alphas.  But the best part, is the word sentiments included on the sheet.  They are great for embellishing your layouts, and I used some as part of the border across the top of my page.

Make sure you visit Artful Delight, to see how the other designers are using this month's Scrapbook and Card Kit, and you can still play along with the layout and card sketches for this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment