Thursday, December 20, 2012

December Daily Part 3

Thanks to everyone who has been stopping by to check out the weekly progress on my December Daily!  For this post, I am behind on my pages for December 18th and 19th.  A little craziness going on, but I am still working away.  My posts for the remainder of my album may be a little more sporadic from here on out, just because we will have so much going on.  I may end up doing days 21-25, sometime after Christmas.  But I will definitely share them, once they are completed.  So here's a look at this week's pages!





 
I will still have several other posts coming up, to finish out this year...Love My Tapes, Artful Delight and Creative Scrappers, so make sure you stop by to check those out.  I may even try to squeeze in a year in review post, if I find a little spare time!!  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment