Monday, December 31, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

It may be a little late in the game, for that title, but I have one more layout to share with you using the December Kit from Artful Delight.  This definitely won't be my last Christmas layout, though.  I've still got plenty of photos that just made it off of the camera!!  So Christmas might be hanging out for a while longer!



 
I thought it would be fun to make a big title for this layout, so I used one from Kerri Bradford.  I really loved the way it filled in my page.  And I mixed in several fun embellishments from the kit, including the flair button, large snowflake, rosettes, ribbon trims and some of the stickers.  I added wood veneers, spray mist, and a little stamping, from outside the kit.  But I was able to create 5 layouts for the month of December with this kit and I still have a ton left over.  Leeanne, definitely packs these kits with lots of goodies!!

If you are considering Kits for the new year, I highly recommend checking out Artful Delight!  I have had so much fun using these kits, and the one for January is pretty amazing!!  Make sure you head over to see the Scrapbook and Card Kit reveals on the Blog.  I will have my first reveal with the January Kit on the 7th and there will be new Layout and Card sketches for you to play along with, so don't miss it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment