Monday, February 24, 2014

American Crafts | Wheelie Love You

I am so excited to share today's American Crafts February Gallery layout with you!  I knew I just had to use the new Dear Lizzy Day Dreamer collection!  The colors are so pretty and there are so many great embellishments with this collection!



 
During some of the milder weather days this winter, we've been able to take the kids to one of the local schools and let them ride their bikes around the track.  They love it!  I snapped this cute photo of our middle daughter, and I knew the Day Dreamer collection would work perfectly with the Pink and Blue in my photo.  I decided to use pie charts in my design, because they give that look of the bike wheel.  These were easy to do, using the 6x6 Day Dreamer paper pad and my CAMEO.  I also cut the heart background on my CAMEO and then used some of the positive heart shapes to add dimension to my page, by adhering them with pop dots.

This collection can be used in so many different ways and I can't wait to share more projects with you, using the Day Dreamer collection!

I also have a sketch to share with you, based on today's layout!  Enjoy using it for any of your upcoming pages!

 

Supplies:  Cartwheels (366763) - Day Dreamer, 6x6 Paper Pad (366767) - Day Dreamer, Printed Chipboard Shapes (366789) - Day Dreamer, Adhesive Badges (366795) - Day Dreamer, Marbles (366749) - Day Dreamer, Enamel Dots (366785) - Day Dreamer, Dies (366731) - Day Dreamer, Yo-Yo (366772) - Thickers, Paper Planes (366748) - Day Dreamer, Wood Veneers:  Studio Calico; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp

No comments:

Post a Comment