Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Silhouette | I Love You 365 Days of the Year

I am stopping in today, to share a new layout for Silhouette.  Over so many years of creating layouts, sometimes I get stuck for a good title for my pages.  When this happens, I love to visit the Silhouette Store and check out the Phrases category.  I always find just the perfect thing!!  As I was browsing the new shapes last week, I came across this phrase in the store, and knew that it would be perfect for an everyday photo of our son, that didn’t have a specific theme.




I started out my page, by cutting the phrase on my CAMEO, and once it was finished, I used scrap pieces of patterned papers behind each word.  Using the White cardstock for my background, gave the patterned papers a great pop behind the words!  I also wanted to incorporate my Sketch Pens on this page, so I opened a heart shape in Studio and changed it to 5 different sizes.  I ran it through the CAMEO, using the Gray Sketch Pen and then sent it through again, to cut the heart shapes out.  Then 

I just randomly scattered and adhered them to my page.
So next time you are having trouble finding just the right title for your page, make sure you check out all of the fun phrases in the Store!  And you can also download some great fonts, that save right to your computer!  Once they are downloaded, you can use them with any of the programs on your computer!!

Shapes:

Supplies:  Cardstock:  Carta Bella; Patterned Paper & Tags:  Elle's Studio; Phrase, Sketch Pens & Die Cut Machine:  CAMEO; Washi Tape:  Recollections; Wood Veneers:  Studio Calico; Enamel Dots:  My Mind's Eye; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp

No comments:

Post a Comment