Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hip Kit Club | You Make My Heart Sing

I am totally in LOVE with the February 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits!!  They are filled with an amazing mix of Elle's Studio, October Afternoon and Chic Tags.  When I received my kit, I was actually sick with a stomach virus, but that didn't stop me from opening it up to take a peek at all of the yummy goodies!  I couldn't wait to get started, and I'm so excited to share my first layout and card with you today, using this month's Kits!!

You Make My Heart Sing



 
I love creating loose grid designs, and the Click October Afternoon patterned paper, provided me with a great base for my design. I used the rows of stripes, to place my photo, Elle's Studio tags, and title. The Elle's Studio wood veneers and October Afternoon Tin Pin, were perfect for adding a touch of dimension to my layout.

Seriously?


 
You can put together a quick and easy card, using your February 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits! I used the October Afternoon Yellow polka dot pattern as my base, over the White cardstock. Then I cut a 1.5x1.5 inch square from the same pattern to create corner pieces for my card. I layered two of the Elle's Studio Tags, and added the positive heart shape left over from my "You Make My Heart Sing" layout. Then I added one of the OA Tin Pins and stamped the "la la la la love you" sentiment with the OA roller stamp. I was able to finish this card in 10 minutes!

I hope you enjoyed stopping by today and if you are interested in the Hip Kit Club-February 2014-Main Kit or any of the Add-On Kits, make sure you stop by the Hip Kit Club website for all of the information for subscribing and purchasing!  And don't forget to like our Facebook page and follow us on Pinterest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment