Monday, February 17, 2014

Echo Park | Adventure Bound

***If you are looking for the American Crafts Valentine's Day Blog Hop, please visit HERE.***

Last week, I had a new layout and tutorial on the Echo Park Blog, using the new collection, That's My Boy!  I love the fun colors and stickers included in this collection.  They are perfect for our little guy's photos!





I wanted to create a big impact on my background, so I used a large, layered star shape.  If you would like to see how I created the layered, stitched stars, you can visit my post HERE on the Echo Park Blog for more information.

Supplies:  That's My Boy Collection Pack:  Echo Park; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Wood Veneers:  Studio Calico; Stamps:  Chic Tags; Button:  October Afternoon; Die Cut Machine & Sketch Pens:  CAMEO

No comments:

Post a Comment