Sunday, February 16, 2014

Creative Scrappers Sketch #262 | Heart Breaker

***If you are looking for the American Crafts Valentine's Day Blog Hop, please visit HERE.***

Today we have a new reveal for Creative Scrappers featuring a fun Sketch from Jenny Evans!  The Chevron pattern design is really awesome and I took a simpler approach to my embellishing and layering this time, so the Chevron pattern would stand out.





I used the new Everyday Moments collection from Elle's Studio, and chose papers that used Teal, Gray, Kraft and Yellow to create a masculine color palette for my page.  The large Chevron shapes were cut on my Cameo and I cut down the center of each one, and then mixed the Teal and Kraft pieces together on my background.  I stitched with embroidery floss on the smaller Chevrons to create some texture on my page, and then finished by adding some SC Spray Mist, a few wood veneers and some enamel dots!

Now, it's your turn to play along with us!   To win a prize from our Sponsor, Paper Camellia, all you need to do is create a layout and enter the challenges using our inlinkz widget at the end of the reveals for Sketch 261-262. 





Deadline to submit your layout is February 28th at Midnight EST. 
Visit  Paper Camellia;  Facebook / Kits / Blog
 
Supplies:  Patterned Paper & Tags:  Elle's Studio; Wood Veneers & Spray Mist:  Studio Calico; Thickers & Date Stamp:  American Crafts; Enamel Dots:  My Mind's Eye; Die Cut Machine:  CAMEO

No comments:

Post a Comment