Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Create Magazine | Hello You

Have you had a chance to check out the newest issue of Scrapbook Generations Create magazine??!!  The February issue is filled with so many amazing Sketches and inspiration.  I was so honored to have a layout published in this month's issue, using a one page sketch.  I wanted to pop into today, to share the layout with you.




I didn't deviate much from the original Sketch.  There were originally three photos, but I used two larger photos to fit the area.  I kept the title and journaling in the same place, based on the sketch design.

If you haven't had a chance to take a look at the February issue, just visit the link HERE.  You can also check out the January issue, if you missed it and get to know the talented Create Team.  And don't forget to take a look at the opportunities for submitting for the next issue!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Thickers, & Stickers:  American Crafts; Tags & Stamps:  Chic Tags; Wood Veneers:  Studio Calico; Washi Tape:  Pebbles Inc., Enamel Dots:  My Mind's Eye 

No comments:

Post a Comment