Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hip Kit Club | Museum Maze

It's time to share a new layout and card, using the February 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits!  I really loved working with the mix of October Afternoon and Elle's Studio, included in this month's kit.  The products coordinated perfectly!  And I had fun creating my layout, inspired by the February Mood Board Challenge!





The light wood grain flooring in the center photo of the Mood Board, caught my eye, and the Elle's Studio wood grain paper in the February 2014 Hip Kit-Main Kit, was a perfect match. I also drew inspiration from the frame with the Chevron design in the center. I used the October Afternoon Daily Flash chipboard frames from the February 2014 Embellishment Kit, in the design around my photo. I embellished the frames by adding patterned papers, the Elle's Studio stamps, Elle's Studio Tags, and an OA Tin Pin.

You still have a little time to play along and win a Grab Bag from Hip Kit Club!  Just post your layout on our Facebook page by the end of tomorrow, Friday, February 28th.  A winner will be announced on March 1st!

I also created an easy peasy card, using the Pink Cardstock from the February 2014 Cardstock Kit as my Card base. Then I cut a 2 inch strip of the Fancy Pants Timber Grove chevron paper, included in the February 2014 Hip Kit-Main Kit and added it to the top of the Card. I used the Elle's Studio tag as a background for my title, using the fun Silver Glitter Thickers. I also used the February 2014 Stamp Kit. I stamped the heart shape with Versamark ink, onto the Vellum sheet included in the kit. Then, I sprinkled over it with the Zing Embossing Powder and embossed it with my heat gun. I cut out the heart shape and added it to my card, using a staple.



So far, I have shared a total of four projects with you, using the February Kits, and I still have four to go!  The kits are packed with so many products that it makes creating your layouts and cards so easy.  And I even have plenty left over to use on other projects!!  If you are interested in picking up the March Kit and subscribing, make sure you stop by the Hip Kit Club website, for all of the info you need! 

No comments:

Post a Comment