Tuesday, June 3, 2014

American Crafts June Gallery | Friday Fun Day

With the arrival of June, it's time to start creating all of those fun, happy Summer layouts!  I couldn't wait to use the #Summer collection from American Crafts for the layout I am sharing today.  The bright colors are perfect for your beach, pool, vacation or outdoor fun pages!




Since my photo was of our daughter in the pool, I wanted to create a sunshiny look on my page and use some of the bright colors on a White cardstock base.  I used two different small burst cut files from the Silhouette store and then created a larger burst for the full page.  I used one of the #Smile pockets to create a layered look for my title and clipped on one of the #Carefree screen printed clothespins.

So if you're ready for Summer, make sure you pick up some of the AC #Summer collection!!  

Supplies:  #Blueskies (366953) - #Summer, #Smile (366952) - #Summer, 6x6 Paper Pad (366984) - #Summer, #Carefree (366972) - Screen Printed Clothespins, #Smile (366973) - Pockets with Inserts; #Picnic (366966) - Adhesive Badges, #Sodapop (366965) - Cork Stickers, #Sunshine (366963) - Journaling and Phrases Sticker Book, #Goodtimes (366974) - Acrylic Stamps, #Icecream (366968) - Die Cut Shapes, #Sunscreen (366971) - Die Cut Cardstock Shapes, Kal Barteski (366830) - Thickers, Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp, Enamel Dots:  My Mind's Eye; Sequins:  Hip Kit Club; Die Cut Machine:  Cameo 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment