Friday, June 13, 2014

The Cut Shoppe | Keepin Cool

So this was our first full-fledged week of Summer, and I'm pretty much already exhausted!!  :)  But we are having fun going to the library, visiting the pool, and not having to worry about school work for a while!  And I've been busy creating layouts, projects and new Cut Files, for The Cut Shoppe!  Yesterday, I added 6 new files to the shop and today I have a new layout to share with you, using the Like a Record Baby and the Word Frames cut files.




This is a fun background cut file, and you can back it with different patterned to create a colorful look for your layout.  The background is available in two sizes, 8.5x11 and 12x12.  And one other fun thing about this cut file...you can flip up the circles, to create some dimension on your page!!  I also wanted to add one of the Word Frame cut files, and I thought the Love This frame would be perfect layered over one of my photos!

Here's a look at all of the new files, that were added to the shop yesterday:







And don't forget to tag me, when you use any of the cut files.  I would love to share your projects, using the files on The Cut Shoppe Facebook page!

Supplies:  Cut Files:  The Cut Shoppe; Patterned Paper, Flair Badge, Cork Piece, Bits, Wood Veneer, Letter Stickers:  American Crafts; Enamels & Wood Veneers:  Pinkfresh Studio; Flag Clip:  Studio Calico; Die Cut Machine:  Cameo

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=l2-shopheader-name

No comments:

Post a Comment