Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pinkfresh Studio | It's All About the Embellishing!

I am back today, to share some new projects with you for Pinkfresh Studio!  I have to admit, that these are two of my favorite recent layouts.  The Pinkfresh Studio products blend in so well, with the products I have on hand and make it so easy to put together great layouts!




I used a circle cut file on this layout, and knew the Neon Brad Stickers and Color Block Wood Veneer hearts would work great in the center of the circles.  And I love the coordinated look of the Brad Stickers and Color Block Wood Veneer Hearts and Arrows with the paper colors on my layout.  I used the Fresh Press Literary Addict Card, as a base for the title of my layout.

Supplies: Fresh Press Cards, Neon Brad Stickers, Color block Navajo Arrows, Color block Hearts
Patterned Paper, Stickers, Chipboard & Brads:  Simple Stories; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Cut Files:  Paige Evans & Studio Calico; Thickers:  American Crafts; Phrase Stamp:  October Afternoon; Tiny Attacher:  Tim Holtz; Die Cut Machine:  Cameo




I love to create small clusters on my layouts, so I mixed in some of the Neon Brad Stickers and Color Block Wood Veneers, with the embellishments from the collection I used on this layout.  The clusters help draw your eye to elements on the page, and guide you around the page.

Supplies:  Neon Brad Stickers, Color block Navajo Arrows, Color block Veneers
Patterned Paper, Wood Veneers, Tags, Flair Button:  Chic Tags; Thickers & Date Stamp:  American Crafts; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Tiny Attacher:  Tim Holtz; Die Cut Machine:  Cameo

 
Purple is one of the colors I find hardest to work with on my projects.  Since the Pantone color of the year was Radiant Orchid, I thought I would take some baby steps and give it a try on my card.  I chose several Purple products from my Pinkfresh stash and used them on a White card base.  I used the Violet Glitter Wash Tape to add a fun design to my card, and chose the Orchid & Gold Foil Alphas for my sentiment.

Supplies:  Orchid & Gold Foil Alphas, Violet Glitter Washi Tape, Way to Home in Pastels, Way to Home in Neutrals

And make sure you don't miss out on the new Stamp sets being released!  They will be available on June 12, and you can see the fun designs HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment