Friday, June 20, 2014

Hip Kit Club & Elle's Studio Blog Hop

Welcome to the Hip Kit Club and Elle's Studio Blog Hop!  I am so excited to share my layout with you today, using some of the new Elle's Studio Shine collection that is included in the Hip Kit Club June 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits.  You should have arrived here from the Hip Kit Club Blog.  Make sure you start at the beginning of the Hop, so you don't miss out on any of the amazing inspiration from the Hip Kit and Elle's Studio Designers!  And Hip Kit Club and Elle's Studio will both be giving away a $10 gift certificate to their shops, to a lucky winner!


I couldn't wait to get my hands on the new Shine collection and I was beyond excited when I found out that it would be in the June Hip Kits!  Here's a look at what I created!



 
I love the mix of patterns, colors and wood veneers in the Shine collection!  It's perfect for all of your Summer photos and works for your everyday layouts too!  I also incorporated the Tricky Triangles background cut file, from my Etsy store, The Cut Shoppe.  Instead of using the full background, I resized one of the triangles into different sizes and then just individually placed them on the layout, and added some stitching.

GIVEAWAY!!

You can't have a Blog Hop without a giveaway, so I am offering some cute Elle's goodies!  All you need to do to win, is leave a comment on this post or become a new follower and comment letting me know you are now following!  I will leave the giveaway open until midnight on Sunday, June 22, and announce a winner on Monday, June 23!


Now, it's time to keep hopping and you are off to the talented Melissa Mann's Blog!  And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a full list of everyone participating in the Hop!

You Are Here ---------> Ashley Horton www.ashleyhortondesigns.com
Amelie Mordret  www.ameliemordret.com
Marinette Lesne  www.scraptherapie.com
Elle’s Studio Blog  www.shopellesstudio.com/blog
Supplies:  June 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits:  Hip Kit Club; Patterned Paper, Tags & Wood Veneers:  Elle's Studio; Tricky Triangle Cut File:  The Cut Shoppe; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Enamel Dots & Chipboard Arrow:  October Afternoon; Date Stamp:  American Crafts; Tiny Attacher:  Tim Holtz

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment