Monday, June 9, 2014

A Flair for Buttons | This is the Life

I am very excited to share my first post for A Flair for Buttons!  I love the variety of Flair Buttons in the Shop, and I couldn't wait to get started using them on my layouts!  Since I'm in Summer mode right now, I thought it would be fitting to create a pool layout, mixing several different Flair sets.





I love to create groupings and clusters on my layouts, so I mixed the Flair Buttons in with the other embellishments on my page.  They add just the right touch of dimension to my page!

I used the "Photo" button from the Krafty 1 set, the "Take 5" button from the Number Phrases 1 set, and the "Pool Time" button from the Summertime Flair 1 set.  So I have a mix of three sets on one layout, and they all work great together!

Make sure you stop by the A Flair for Buttons Blog, to see my post today, and I have all three sets added in my post.  And don't forget to visit the Shop and check out all of the available sets!

Supplies:  Flair Buttons:  A Flair for Buttons; Patterned Paper, Tags, Stamps & Cut Files:  Elle's Studio; Enamel Dots;  Chickaniddy Crafts; Thickers & Button:  American Crafts; Ink:  Quick Quotes Flag Clips:  Studio Calico; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Tiny Attacher:  Tim Holtz; Die Cut Machine:  Cameo

No comments:

Post a Comment